Gas assist molding（GIM）means injection high pressure inert nitrogen when plastic material filled at appropriate time（90%~99%）,gas promote melting plastic continue to full cavity, is a injection molding technology using gas pressure maintaining instead of plastic pressure maintaining process.
Gas assist molding Advantage:
1. Reduce product the residual stress, make the product deformation;
2. Resolve and eliminate the product surface shrink mark problem, used in thickness changes greatly product;
3. Reduce injection molding machine clamping force, reduce the loss of the machine;
4. Improve injection molding machine lifetime;
5. Saving plastic raw material, saving rate can amount to 30 percent;
6. Shorten product molding cycle time and improve production efficiency
7. Reduce the mold cavity pressure, reduce mold loss, improve mold lifetime;
8. Regard some plastic parts, mold can use of aluminum alloy material
9. Simplify product complex design
Link to this article：Gas assist molding
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks
Armenia Customer Gerigin ordered one cnc stone router , today finished , it is ready to shipping Upload to:08-27 2019
The China CNC Router–BCM1530E ordered by the US customer , it has been finished and ready to shipping to USA , The BCM1325E was developed...
An over-simplified look at a very complex year
This must be June, because North American injection molders in this week’s issue.This year, because of ties, 108 companies are included in the issue, with...
plastic bi-color injeciton mould supplier in China
Bi-color injection mould is to make different two color plastic or two different material plastic product. There are two kind bi-color injection mold. One kind...
Report of the material person丨In the five years, the teams that often publish Nature and Science in China, you must know if you want to hold the postgraduate entrance examination and do post-doctorate
Nature and Science are the most authoritative academic journals in the world today, and their influence in the scientific community is self-evident; now let me...
How Do Children Wear Children’s Silicone Masks?
Infants under 1 year of age are not suitable for wearing children's silicone masks. Wearing a children's silicone mask can affect their breathing. Not every...
Kempii Arctimer accurately measures welding time
Bedford-based Kemppi UK has released Arctimer, a small, easy-to-use device that measures the welding time of a MMA, MIG or TIG welding machine. Welding is...