In the process of daily car use, most of the time we care about how to maintain the engine but ignore the knowledge of tires. As one of the important components of a car, the tire is not only related to the handling performance of the vehicle, but also to the personal safety of the occupants in the vehicle. Therefore, knowing more about tire knowledge is something that every car owner should have. How to do tire inspection and tire maintenance is one of the important foundations for safe driving.
For this reason, this newspaper specially invites the technical experts of Hubai Auto Service Chain Store to explain several points of attention to car tire inspection and maintenance to the majority of car friends.
1. First, check the air pressure of all tires on the car under cooling conditions at least once a month. If you find that the air pressure is insufficient, you should find the cause of the air leak. (Be sure to check the tire pressure after the tire has cooled down.)
2. Please check from time to time for bulges, cracks, cuts, nails and abnormal tire wear. If you find these conditions, you must immediately find a professional to check.
3. There is a wear indicator at the 1.6 mm depth of the tread groove. The wear indicator must be replaced when the tire is worn. It is dangerous to use tires that exceed the wear indicator, especially when driving on wet ground, because the drainage performance has been greatly reduced.
4. Regularly check the four-wheel positioning of the vehicle. If the positioning is found to be poor, correct it in time, otherwise it will cause irregular tire wear and affect the mileage of the tire. It is recommended to adjust the position every 8000 to 10000 kilometers.
5. Do not ignore the existence of the spare tire while doing daily tire inspection and maintenance. Be sure to check the inflation status of the spare tire regularly to maintain the standard pressure and avoid becoming a display at critical moments.
*Later, experts from Hubai Auto Service Chain Store also pointed out that Hainan is a tropical area with high ground surface temperature. When a car is driving, tires are not easy to dissipate heat. Friction with the ground will accelerate tire heating and increase tire pressure, which may easily cause tire safety hazards. . Therefore, pay attention to the temperature and air pressure of the tire when operating under high temperature conditions.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Talking about how to do the inspection and maintenance of tires
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank