UNGA Holdings recently announced that itsShiping launched a 2000W PFC digital power solution based on NXP (NXP) MC56F81768.
Figure 1-The display board diagram of the 2000W PFC digital power solution based on NXP products launched by UNGA Shiping
Nowadays, the use of digital power has gradually spread to the fields of servers, communication equipment, car charging piles, and personal computers. Due to the increasing power of the current power supply, the product specification requirements are getting higher and higher. Due to hardware limitations, it is difficult for traditional analog power supplies to meet these requirements. Therefore, medium and high power power supplies are slowly changing from traditional analog control to Digital way to better realize the control, management and monitoring functions. The 2000W PFC digital power solution based on NXP MC56F81768 by UNGA Shiping can help engineers develop high-efficiency digital power easily.
Figure 2-Scenario application diagram of the 2000W PFC digital power solution based on NXP products launched by UNGA Shiping
The main control chip of this solution is the MC56F81768 MCU under NXP, which uses NXP’s self-developed 32-bit DSP core, with 128KB of Flash and 20KB of RAM, and a built-in 32KB of Boot ROM to support code via UART and I2C upgrade. In addition, the product also integrates two independent 12-bit ADCs, two independent operational amplifiers and four analog comparators. In terms of performance, it has been greatly improved compared to the previous product.
Figure 3-Block diagram of the 2000W PFC digital power solution based on NXP products launched by UNGA Shiping
In addition, in design, this solution is also equipped with VISHAY bridge rectifier LVE2560, onsemi gate driver NCP81071 and LDO regulator NCP1117ST50T3G. The solution composed of these high-performance devices can realize Single Phase PFC, Interleaved PFC, Bridgeless PFC And other architectures provide a valuable reference and support for customers to research and develop digital power PFC.
Core technical advantages:
● Power application: 2000WAC to DC (PFC) power supply;
● Digital control (main control chip: MC56F81768VLH);
● It can realize Single phase PFC, Interleaved PFC, Bridgeless PFC;
● Complete software and hardware design data, which can provide customers with rapid research and development;
● Parameters can be adjusted in real time via computer connection;
● Multiple sets of loop parameters can be set to meet product specifications;
● Protection points (OVP, OCP, OTP) can be set through software;
● Reserved primary and secondary side communication functions.
● Input voltage: AC 90V ~ 264V;
● Input AC frequency: 47Hz ~ 63Hz;
● Maximum output power: 2000W;
● Output voltage: DC360V ~ DC410;
● Maximum output current: 5.14A @ AC230V;
● PFC switching frequency: 100 kHz;
● PF:> 0.99 (Load 40% ~ 100%);
● 8. iThd: <5 (Load 50% ~ 100%).