1. Nature of production. The production property here refers to the batch size of the parts, mainly considering the influence on the selection of the numerical control tool from the processing cost. For example, the use of special tools in mass production may be cost-effective, while in single or small batch production, the choice of standard tools is more suitable.
2. Machine type The effect of the cnc machine used to complete the process on the selected NC tool type. High-productivity tools such as high-speed cutting tools and large-feed turning tools are allowed under the condition that the workpiece system and the tool system are rigid.
3. Processing surface roughness. The surface roughness of the machining affects the shape and cutting amount of the tool. For example, rough rough milling cutters can be used for rough roughing, and fine-tooth milling cutters are preferred for finishing milling.
4. cnc machining plan. Different types of tools can be used for different CNC machining solutions. For example, the hole can be machined with drills and reamers, or with drills and boring tools.
5. The size and shape of the workpiece. The size and shape of the workpiece also influences the choice of tool type and specification. For example, special surfaces are machined with special tools.
6. Processing accuracy. Machining accuracy affects the type and shape of the finishing tool. For example, the final machining of the hole can be processed by drilling, reaming, reaming or boring according to the accuracy of the hole.
Previous: How many ways do you divide the CNC machining process?Next: Geometric angle characteristics of CNC machining tools
Link to this article：The problem to be paid attention to when choosing CNC tools
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks