What are the consequences if the oil temperature of the four-column hydraulic engine is too high?
- (1) The increase in oil temperature reduces the viscosity of the oil, so the leakage of oil in the components and the system will increase, which will reduce the volumetric efficiency of the hydraulic pump.
- (2) The increase in oil temperature reduces the viscosity of the oil, so that the flow of the oil through the throttle orifice or slit valve is increased, which changes the originally adjusted working speed, which affects the stability of the work and reduces Work accuracy.
- (3) The lubricating oil film between the relative moving surfaces will become thinner when the oil temperature rises and the viscosity decreases, which will increase mechanical wear and cause failures when the oil is not very clean.
- (4) The increase in oil temperature will cause thermal deformation of mechanical components, and hydraulic valve components will expand after being heated, which may reduce the fit gap, which will affect the movement of the valve core, increase wear, and even get stuck.
- (5) The increase in oil temperature will accelerate the oxidation of the oil, which will lead to the deterioration of the oil and reduce the service life of the oil. The asphalt and other sediments precipitated in the oil can also block the small holes and gaps of the components and affect the normal operation of the system.
- (6) Too high oil temperature will quickly deteriorate the sealing device and lose its sealing performance.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the consequences if the oil temperature of the four-column hydraulic engine is too high?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks